Saturday, October 27, 2018

Back again

Hmmm perhaps this time! I do find it entertaining the last time I posted about sorting I had just finished sorting though my craft cabinet. Ha, here I am several years later about to post about sorting my Craft Cabinet.
  We are hopefully, 18 months to 2 years away from heading out and it's time to get serious. So back to sorting through and getting rid of stuff. I look around and just shake my head. As many times as I have done this there is always so much more to get rid of. Made a dent in my sewing room today and empty my crazy craft cabinet as well as sorting through more books. I have piles going to different people (I sure wish they wanted more of this stuff, LOL)  Now just have to figure out how to get rid of the stuff family doesn't want. Being it's the end of October and living where we do, I can't just put the stuff out on the lawn and call it a yard sale. Has anyone ever done an indoor by appointment only sale? I wonder if that could work and how one would advertise it. Maybe I'll have to look into that.
  So much to do, so much to research, so much to decide. BUT how so very exciting.

I am thinking of starting a new blog with a different name but then again why? I don't post  anyway LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment