Friday, August 23, 2013

Our decision

As I stated previously, Paul and I have decided on a possible future and will spend the next five years (more or less) Planning, Investigating, and Preparing to go FullTiming! We are going to buy an RV and Hit The Road! This has been a dream of mine for most of my life and hopefully, as we explore the ins and outs, it will become more and more Paul’s as well. For now I am content, actually Thrilled, that he is seriously considering it.

Now the work begins. Of course of the first things I will be doing is making lists, I Love Lists!, and with an endeavor such as this there will be lots and lots of lists! Ah a List Of Lists!! SO many things to consider, so many things to explore.
And Plans!! Lots of Plans!! A financial plan being the most important and which is why the five years. Time to gather our resources, pay off all debts and of course buy and RV!!

So if there is anyone out there reading this, I welcome any and all suggestions for lists and things to plan. And of course any and all comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment