Friday, October 19, 2012





Received my first order from Fabric Fashion Cub. Very pleased all but
one should be perfect for what I planned with it. The one not sure is Black with autumnal colored leaves, very pretty and thought I'd use it to make a blouse but the fabric is stiffer than I thought it would be. It's 100% cotton but more like a Quilting cotton even though the description said Apparel. Going to wash it and see, it may become placemats instead!  

Now I need to figure out the best way to get organized, keep track of my stash and what each fabric is and how to care for it.




Looking forward making a blouse with this one.
  also picked up a Olive Green Gabardine to make Trousers. That should be an adventure. Taking that pant fitting class at Cratsy's, hopefully it will transfer to reality!

Also bought some Cotton Broadcloth in Wine for a blouse and some samples to check out for more trousers!


Oh and this beautiful piece that is bigger than I realized
(didn't notice it was 60 width!).
Think it will be a boxy style Blouse/Jacket and maybe a skirt.  Hmm this photo doesn't do it justice May have to take one myself.



Fun Fun Fun when I come from Vacation I can start playing!!!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics. It will be interesting to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete