Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Bit Of A Twist!!

Okay I not only love to sew but I also love to "play" with Herbs. I make lotions, potions, teas, Aromagoodies. But today was the first time someone has asked me to develop something that stinks!!!  A good friend of mine is taking a class that is designed to bring awareness of the trials and tribulations of many different types of people using libraries as well as helping Library Workers learn ways to assist them. She is doing a presentation on Homeless People and how to help them and the employees with many of the issues that come up. She wants to illustrate the "conditions" of the homeless and others of misfortune and wants something she could carry on her that smelled rather, ummm, yuck! After going (sniffing) through my herbs I came up with a combination of Hops, Valerian and Horehound, yeah definitely not pleasant!!! She is going to add crushed Garlic and some Onions to the mix. I can guarantee  not many are going to want to stand near her!!!! And hey it should help keep Vampires away as well!!!  LOL

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment